1) Open Illustrator and Create a New Canvas
2) Use the shape tool to create one of each shape on your canvas.
3) Change the color of each different shape. Use the Selection Tool to highlight each individual shape one-by-one.
4) Change the size and color of the Stroke for each shape you've created.
6) Manipulate the shape of your shapes using the Direct Selection Tool. This tool allows you to grab individual points and move them freely.
Challenge Challenge Option
Download the "illustratorshapes" file from the Mind Map page and practice tracing each of the shapes. When you are done, Export as a .PNG file and email them to me.